Make Comics Forever!!

Make Comics Forever is a forum for cartoonists dedicated to improving their productivity. This is not a forum for wimps! This is not a forum for flakes! We are here to share tips and techniques on how to produce more work and better work. Become a comic-making machine! Join the discussion now! To become a member, email a request to robyn @ un-pop.com

Monday, May 22, 2006

Circle-T Buttons

MK suggested making pins out of the circle-T logo as well. If I was to get 1" buttons made of the circle-T, would anyone else be down with wearing them at cons, or at least MoCCA? They're only like $20 for 100 pins so it's nothing, moneywise, for me to just throw that down to get some. But I don't want to get them made if no one will actually wear them. I was thinking if I had them made, then everyone who wanted one could take about five to give to other people who ask about it or friends who want one. What do you all think?

7 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Alec said...

I'm in! I'd even give you a couple of bucks. CIRCLE T!!! YEAH!!!!!

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger CamChes said...

Me too Liz!

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Liz (Baillie) said...

Yay! I've got a friend of mine, who makes buttons, on the case for me. What I'm going to TRY to do (but I tend to get overzealous about stuff and bite off more than I can chew with just about everything I ever do) is make a little pamphlet about the benefits of trading, include one or two pins in each pamphlet, and put one on every table at MoCCA. Or I will just get a sackful and hand 'em out. Or something. I'm also planning to make a minicomic that is only for trade, especially for MoCCA, so the only way to get it is by trading something with me. Anyway, I am totally interested in hearing any other ideas from you folks about this.

 
At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Pat Lewis said...

I like the pin idea. I'll TRADE you for some!

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Marcos Perez said...

i like it!

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a cartoonist who will not have a table. How can I be down? I want to support the cause (I can put a pin on my bag or my hat)

-Ayo

ayo80gun@yahoo.com

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Liz (Baillie) said...

Ayo-

Of COURSE you can be down! The idea is that the pins are for anybody who wants to trade, regardless of whether they have a table. I'm hoping this carries over into the parties that weekend, and that people trade anytime they see someone else with a circle-T, even if it's not at the actual art fest. When it gets closer to MoCCA, and I get the pins, I'll make another post about how we can coordinate everyone getting their pins.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home