Make Comics Forever!!

Make Comics Forever is a forum for cartoonists dedicated to improving their productivity. This is not a forum for wimps! This is not a forum for flakes! We are here to share tips and techniques on how to produce more work and better work. Become a comic-making machine! Join the discussion now! To become a member, email a request to robyn @ un-pop.com

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I seek enlightenment........or at least some comments

Greetings,
So here's my situation. The 10/9 point cartoonist road to recovery has been absorbed, and is a starting point. My disorganized world is, slowly, being handled. With that, it brings working space & productivity. The reorganization has brought about a little problem........literally hundreds of idea notes & rough sketches. So what's the problem, "Where do I begin !!!"
I draw "gags", and peddle my own wares. Our recent move & the daughter's college tuition were easy to deal with compared to what I'm now facing. It's a classic case of "Sensory Overload." I would be interested to hear from any & all that may have been/or are in a similar position. I've been married, forever, with 3 daughters (13,15, 18), so I"m used to taking criticizms (it's pms everyday, of every week in our house, and I'm always wrong!) ). That passes for conversation to me. However, I would really appreciate a little insight. Thanks !!!

1 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger Dr. Syn said...

Thanks Mal! Finding the clarity, has been like trying to remember that one must drain the swamp........while one is up to their "#%^" in alligators.
cheers,
Steve

 

Post a Comment

<< Home