Make Comics Forever!!

Make Comics Forever is a forum for cartoonists dedicated to improving their productivity. This is not a forum for wimps! This is not a forum for flakes! We are here to share tips and techniques on how to produce more work and better work. Become a comic-making machine! Join the discussion now! To become a member, email a request to robyn @ un-pop.com

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Greetings from me

Hello fellow MCF bloggers!

I guess here is where I state my name, rank and serial number:

I'm Troy Little, I do comics (duh). To elaborate I publish a comic series called "Chiaroscuro" and I'm currently at work on a second graphic novel. By day I work in animation, any remaining time I cram in comic work and some freelance.

I'm situated on a small island on the far east coast of Canada where the comic scene consists of me and one other person (to my knowledge). Not really a hotbed of activity. Go into either of our local comic shops and ask for non mainstream comics at your peril.

Anywho, I recently posted a little diatribe on how I go about creating a page from my in-the-works graphic novel "Angora Napkin" on my personal blog which you can check out at your leisure. Then Click on the words "Meanwhile Studios" in the links section to check out my old, way out of date website to see what other crap I've been up to.

Thanks for the invite to the group Robyn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home