Make Comics Forever!!

Make Comics Forever is a forum for cartoonists dedicated to improving their productivity. This is not a forum for wimps! This is not a forum for flakes! We are here to share tips and techniques on how to produce more work and better work. Become a comic-making machine! Join the discussion now! To become a member, email a request to robyn @ un-pop.com

Friday, July 21, 2006

Mignola get Animated


I'm always happy when I see comics adapted to other mediums without getting butchered or watered down in the process, Sin City being a great example. Now Hellboy creator Mike Mignola has a full half hour "pilot" soon to air on the Sci Fi Channel.

Like all sensible people I had my cable cut so I could escape the pathetic state of what passes for entertainment these days and make comics instead, but lucky me (and you!) we can see this fine film on the web! Give Mikey a vote and maybe someday I'll get my TV hooked up again!

...Or not. But still, it's worth checking out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home