Make Comics Forever!!

Make Comics Forever is a forum for cartoonists dedicated to improving their productivity. This is not a forum for wimps! This is not a forum for flakes! We are here to share tips and techniques on how to produce more work and better work. Become a comic-making machine! Join the discussion now! To become a member, email a request to robyn @ un-pop.com

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Drawing forever!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I noticed the blog hadn't been updated in awhile so I thought I'd take the opportunity to submit a post.
I can report the good news that I got to the bottom of what was causing my wrist pains and it ended up being an irritated nerve in my neck. I still have the occasional ache but as long as I keep up my stretches I can manage it ok, and more importantly keep drawing!
I mostly post comics to my blog if you're interested.

5 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger Miguel Garza said...

ran across this blog whilst searching for "cartoonist wacom"...but I noticed you added a "www." to your LJ link, rendering it dead.

 
At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no time, dead links, and pains in the neck oh my...
A BABY?! congratulations!

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good work in your comics blog, it's a nice one. I have a new comics directory site hope you will like it as well! Please check this out

 
At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Arseey said...

If you want to help poor Silicon Valley employees struggling to get paid:

http://whatkindofjobisthis.blogspot.com

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Anthony Woodward said...

Sorry I didn't get notified of these comments, the link is fixed now ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home